CRYSTAL LIGHT LIQUID BIGGEST WORDS WITH FRIENDS GIVEAWAY EVER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 18 YEARS AND OLDER ONLY
1. TO ENTER: On May 8, 2013 beginning at 8:00:00 pm ET through 11:00:00 pm ET, or earlier if all game plays are completed before that time (the “Entry Period”) visit https://www.facebook.com/crystallight, click on the link to the “Crystal Light Liquid Biggest Words With Friends Giveaway Ever” game (the “Game”) and follow the on-screen instructions to play the Game. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter the sweepstakes every time you finish a complete round of play during the Game – this can be accomplished by playing a word or attempting to play until the time for the current round of play expires. For each round when you begin play you will be asked to join Team Crystal or Team Light. You may alternate play between both teams in each round. During the Game it is anticipated there will be approximate 60 rounds of play (30 rounds for Team Crystal and 30 rounds for Team Light). There may be more or less rounds depending on how long the rounds take to complete. The Entry Period will end at 11:00:00 pm ET, regardless if all game plays have been finished. Each round ends after two (2) minutes. If not completed, it will skip to the next turn. Registration: Register after completing your first round of play during the Game. In order to be eligible to receive entries a participant must register before the Entry Period ends at 11:00:00 pm ET. ENTRY BY MAIL WITHOUT GAME PLAY: If you wish to enter the sweepstakes without playing the Crystal Light Liquid Biggest Words With Friends Giveaway Ever Game, hand print on a 3" x 5" piece of paper, your name, street address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number and age and mail in a #10 stamped envelope to: Crystal Light Liquid Biggest Words With Friends Giveaway Ever, P.O. Box 1148, Elmhurst, IL 60126 to be postmarked by May 9, 2013 and received by May 15, 2013. You will automatically receive ten (10) entries for each mail-in request received; however there is a limit of three mail-in requests per person and a limit of up to thirty (30) entries per email address/envelope/person, regardless of method of entry. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than the stated number of entries allowed will void all entries and result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older as of May 8, 2013 , except for employees of Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Promotions.com, LLC (“Judges”), Zynga, VSA Partners, Jack Morton Worldwide, Pearl Media, Starcom Worldwide, Henson Consulting, NewsAmerica and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household, whether or not related. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on or about May 17, 2013 from all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Judges. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by mail and/or telephone and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Guest of Grand Prize winner must also complete a Liability & Publicity Release. The return of any prizes/prize notifications as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs): One (1) Grand Prize: Winner’s choice of a 3 day/2 night trip for two to one of the following themed trip locations: Strawberry Lemonade trip to Laguna Beach, Blueberry Raspberry Trip to Nantucket, Iced tea Trip to Cloister Sea Island, Pomtini Trip to The Hampton’s, Mango Passionfruit Trip to Miami, or Peach Bellini Trip to Santa Barbara. Trip consists of roundtrip, coach class air travel for winner and one guest from major airport nearest winner’s residence to destination location; 3 days/2 nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy); one Sponsor designated themed activity related to the theme selected; roundtrip ground transportation between airport/hotel and hotel/themed activity; and $1,000 in spending money for the winner only. Specific details regarding each themed trip to be provided at the time of winner notification that winner may use to make trip selection. ARV: $4,850. Ten (10) First Prizes: Mini Tablet with cover. ARV: $329. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value. Total approximate value of all prizes is $8140. Actual value of trip prize will depend on airfare fluctuations and point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Travel is subject to availability and certain restrictions may apply. Travel must be completed by May 31, 2014. All travel accommodations and arrangements at Sponsor’s discretion. Limit one prize per person/household.
5. GENERAL RULES: By entering sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By participating, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if winners are minors) agree to hold Promotion Parties, Facebook, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, assigns and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the sweepstakes and/or use or redemption of prize (including any injury or harm resulting from use of car service). Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees to use winner’s names likenesses (and biographical information) for advertising, marketing and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, garbled, inaccurate, misdirected or delayed entries or email or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the functionality of the video, the announcement of the prizes or in any sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges’ sole discretion. If terminated, prizes may be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect, eligible entries received as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
6. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after May 17, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Crystal Light Biggest Words With Friends Giveaway Ever – Winners List, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126 to be received by May 31, 2013.
SPONSOR: Kraft Foods Group, Inc., Northfield, IL 60093.
PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: Promotions.com, 18 West 21st Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10010.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion to the Promotion Administrator.